Ozone is committed to be a reliable, competent, efficient and long term engineering partner for its clients, by offering multidisciplinary engineering services and related value added consulting services in Hydrocarbon, Energy and Water Management sectors. We shall continually improve our quality management system, meet client’s needs and exceed client’s expectations.
Ozone commits and empowers its employees to implement this policy through the following course of actions:
- Continually earn client’s trust by clearly understanding their needs and provide services to their expectations.
- Continually improve the facilities and information technology infrastructure at par industry standards.
- Continually train our employees for various technical skills and motivate them to deliver as per client’s expectations. Enable open, sharing and learning culture in the organization and continually improve soft-skills of employees.
- Encourage our vendors, partners, associates to comply with quality requirements.
- Follow transparent and ethical business practices with honesty, integrity and respect to all legal and regulatory requirements.
- Maintain our Quality Management System to conform to the requirements of ISO9001.
The Code is designed to provide written standards to promote honest and ethical conduct, compliance with law, and a vehicle for prompt internal reporting and accountability to assure adherence to the Code. Code of Ethics and Business Conduct represents an overview of the corporate policies that should govern the actions of all employees, officers and directors of Ozone.
We are committed to ensuring that no harm shall be caused to our employees and sub-contractors. Internationally accepted best practices shall be adopted by complying with applicable HSE statutory and other requirements. To ensure continual improvement, all hazards shall be identified, associated risks shall be evaluated and respective compliance measures shall be duly adopted, implemented and monitored. We encourage our stakeholders to adopt OH&S activities as an integral part of the business.
ISO (the International Organization for Standardization) is a worldwide federation of national standards bodies (ISO member bodies). This International Standard can be used by internal and external parties, including certification bodies, to assess the organization's ability to meet customer, statutory and regulatory requirements applicable to the product, and the organization's own requirements.